Saturday, November 8, 2008

Questionnaire for SP13

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
All natural fibers (cotton, wool, alpaca, bamboo, silk etc). Acrylic is something I don't like, there needs to be at least 50% natural fibers in it.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a needle case for my dnp's and a box for circulars.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting for almost all of my life, my Grandmother teached me when I was a child, there has been years with out me knitting anyhting but last 3 years I've been knitting constantly. I would say my skills are advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I do have an Amazon whis list.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Mm, fruity scents like strawberry.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes! Chocolate and jelly beans are my favorites.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I spin, althoug that has been on a break for while now since my drop spindle has some problems.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love indie such as Placebo, the Arcade Fire, Counting crows and my computer plays MP3s.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Green, brown, yellow, fuchsia, purple, teal. I don't like pastel colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I'm married and I love my wife a lot. We have 3 cats and a dog, they're our babies. :D

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Mittens, hats, scarves are my favorite assesories.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks, shawls, pullovers. I love knitting almost everything. :D

13. What are you knitting right now?
February lady sweater for my Mother-in-law, Central park hoodie for myself, Flower basket shawl, a pair of gloves.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes, I would love to.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circular. I have some knit picks harmony needles and I adore them.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes, both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
About 6 months or so, I try to make sure I don't have UFO's but sometimes something just gets stuck and comes an UFO.

18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
Christmas! I love giving and receiving presents.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Books, all kind of, knitting related naturally but I do read a lot. I collect needles and yarn as well. :D

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Norah Gaughan's booklets are on my wish list, I would love to have them. I subscibe IK and buy always Vogue Knitting.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I would love to learn more color work, I have done some and want to get better in that.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes I am! I wear size 39(european)/7(U:S) shoes and my foot is 24cm/10,5" long.

23. When is your birthday?
November 25th

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
I'm there as Tui.

No comments: