Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Akuutti sukkiitti / An acute case of socktitis

Iski akuutti sukkakriisi. Josta seurasi akuutti sukkiitti. Joten puikoille hyppäsi kaksi paria sukkia.

First I had an acute sock crisis. That was followed by an acute case of socktitis. So I started 2 pairs of socks.

Ice cream socks

Ihana triojätski-nalle muuttuu luentosukkana Ann Buddin On your toes-ohjeella niin pitkäksi sukaksi kun 75g antaa sille mittaa.

The gorgeous hand dyed ice cream-ish skein of Nalle is knitting into a pair of Ann Budd's On your toes-socks, I'll make them as long as the yarn goes.

vaihtosukat

Kauniin ruskea Katian Laine nylon hyppäsi puikoille salaisen sukankutojan vaihtosukkina, Nancy Bushiin luotan ja Knitting Vintage Sockista löytyi mieluinen malli, Gentleman's socks for evening wear. Tykkään langasta kovin ja malli on tuttua Nancya, hyvä ja mukava neuloa.

This beautiful brown Katia's Laine nylon is going to become my swap socks for Secret Sock knitter. I like Nancy Bush's patterns and I found the pattern form Knitting vintage socks: Gentleman's socks for evening wear. I like the yarn and the pattern is nice to knit, as Nancy's patterns usually are.

No comments: